Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year, and a happier me!

Wow...I can't believe 2008 is already coming to a close. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready to go to last year's party! Time flies when you are having fun I guess, (and when you are super busy moving halfway across the country).

I moved to Montana from Iowa. I believe that it is the best decision I have ever made. I am doing more of the things that I love to do, like hiking, camping, and photography. I started eating healthy again (boy is that expensive) and working out again after taking a few months off due to a hip injury. I've made new friends out here, which I didn't think would be difficult, considering that I am a social butterfly, but it does seem that the older we get, the harder it is to make new, quality friends. I've been blessed to meet many quality friends, and look forward to spending time with them in 2009.

In the Fall, I met and started dating Justin. What a great guy! Funny, serious, creative, adventurous...we have such a great time together that I look forward to what we might do, see, cook, drink, etc. the next time we hang out.

2008 has been a great year. A lot of different emotions, adventures and new experiences. It will be exciting to see what 2009 has to offer. I guess this is where I make my resolution. Well, same as last year, stop swearing! I think I've gotten much better (except when I'm golfing), however I still need some work. I am going to get serious about staying in shape, eating right, and staying positive. I'm going to try having a Pescatarian diet, in which I will cut out meat, except for fish. (I will let you know how that goes.) I am also going to start designing jewelry again...I've kind of fallen off from it but have decided that it is what I love to do, so why not do it more?

Here is to a great year, and an even better one coming up!!

No comments: