Friday, July 2, 2010

Photo Friday

Last weekend, Justin and I headed over to Helena for what will probably be the last time before he starts all of his world travels. And while I know that I will probably visit while he is away, it will not be the same, or as frequent. Already in July, I know that I have a lot going on for the rest of the summer and even part of the fall. Time seems to go all too quickly; sometimes that is good, and sometimes that is bad. For now though, I am enjoying all of the wonderful experiences that life has to offer, and summer in Missoula!

While in Helena, Justin's cousin who shows and trains dogs was stopping through, so we took some photos of her dogs. The first is a Malamute, and the second is a goofy picture of Lucy, an Irish Setter.


While out last night for First Friday, I was experimenting with zoom blur. The first is a funky sculpture at the Dana Gallery and the second is one of our favorite bottles of wine at Liquid Planet.


No comments: