Friday, July 9, 2010

Photo Friday

Now that Mother Nature has allowed summer to finally arrive here in Western Montana, I've been out and about with my camera much more. The sun was setting during a little sprinkle shower and we couldn't help but head down to the river to capture the orange glow. We weren't the only ones with the same idea, as one of our neighbors was also down capturing the amazing light.

I played with zoom blur again and got great results at the Northside Kettlehouse before heading to the park to watch Beetljuice with a group of friends. Oh how I love summer in Missoula!

Of course, as an amateur photographer, I was all about the fireworks. Being my first time ever shooting a display, I messed around a lot with ISO, aperture, and shutter speeds. I didn't want to overload this post with fireworks only so I just chose my favorite one.

Enjoy!

No comments: