Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Friday

This past weekend I was blessed with a four day weekend in Missoula. With no plans taking me away from the city I now call home, I took in the farmers market for the first time this season, choosing only to get fresh carrots and morel mushrooms. After quickly running through two of the three markets, Kimber and I headed up the Blackfoot to float, also for the first time this season.

The view I intend to have next year...as a runner.

The icing on the cake this week is Ronnie's ring. I hate to say it, but we designed it back in early January, and I just completed it on Tuesday. What can I say, sometimes I get lazy. I do have to admit, that even though I love doing custom work, by the time I am finished with a piece, I am usually so sick of it I can't wait to never see it again! This is one of my favorites though, and I hope to enter it into a few design contests. It is a 1.85ct Torus cut Montana Sapphire, a .47ct VS1 L round brilliant diamond, and set within the Sapphire is a .06ct diamond.

No comments: