Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21 days and counting...

It's been 21 days since I started my meditation challenge and I have meditated every single day. They (whoever they are) say that it takes 21 days to form a habit. Well, I'd say it's pretty much a habit now, and a good one at that. On Sunday, I wasn't able to meditate until about 11:15 at night, and I had to. I wasn't about to skip a day just because friends were in town.

Some days are more difficult and scattered than others, but thus far, I have to say that last Friday was my best sit during this challenge. That's not all surprising considering that Justin was able to sit with me. I have to say that most of the time, I meditate better when I'm sitting with other people. On Monday, Susie joined me, and overall, it was also a great sit, except that my mind felt like it was spinning clockwise, and everything else was spinning counterclockwise...such a strange feeling.

I look forward to what has now become my time.

No comments: