Sunday, June 21, 2009

Out of focus

Lately it seems that I am unable to focus. I realized just how bad it was today when I was trying to get out of Kimber's truck and couldn't...because I had forgotten to unbuckle my seatbelt. Just like I space out eating some days, miss a familiar turn, etc., I forget to do things that should be done everyday. My mind is going every which way, and does not stay focused on one thing for very long.

Just like taking pictures with my camera, every now and then adjustments must be made. I have started to read more, have gotten rid of my television, and am running again. Eating healthy foods has been a regular thing for almost a year. With all of this, I am wondering what it is that I need to regain my focus. Regular meditation? Yoga? Long walks alone? I'm not sure what it will take, but now that I am aware of it, I'm certain that I can make the proper adjustments.

No comments: