Saturday, June 27, 2009

Need sleep...but must run

My newest thing is not sleeping...at least not very much. I wake up thinking about things that I shouldn't be thinking about as much as I am...after I have stayed up until 1am and need to be up before 7am to work out. Really, I just need to go to bed earlier. Must work on that a bit. :)

Right now, it is 12:33 am. Billy Joel is singing "Piano Man" to me. I am drinking water, as prescribed by Justin (thanks).

Tomorrow I MUST run 3 miles. I took today off because I was lazy, which is okay...every now and then a lazy day is acceptable.

Tomorrow, strike that, TODAY (after my 3 mile run), and half day of work, I head to Helena with Justin for a BBQ. I look forward to being in a family setting again.

I received some good news today. A couple of my friends from Iowa are planning a trip out this way in August. It just so happens that it is the same week that I am to be off work for a visit from some of my family. Ironic? I think so too. Sometimes luck just finds a way. I look forward to their visit.

That's all for now...a bit of a random post but that's ok with me.

No comments: