Saturday, October 2, 2010

Photo Friday...a day late, again

The plan was to make it home early last night and get this post in on time, but my early night turned into quite a late one of playing cards and reminiscing about our childhoods. It's also been a pretty busy week for me; I've been hanging out with a friend that is leaving tomorrow for Denver, trying to get completely settled and unpacked at home, and doing a bit of research for work at night. To make myself even busier, I am adopting an eight month old Shepherd cross from the local shelter. I've named him Twist and he is going to be a great companion.

The weather is beautiful here in Montana, and the leaves are turning. Best get outside on a hike with my new pup!


1 comment:

GoJenGo said...

Maybe your just 6 days early. Ahh fall in Montana the best time of year! Congrats on your new pup!! <3