Saturday, April 4, 2009

No distractions...

Due to a glitch with my internet provider, I have been without internet at home since late Wednesday night, and will probably be without it for a few more days.

Normally, I would be a bit annoyed, but I do have limited access at work, which is where I am now, on a break, paying bills and letting you know that I am still here. I will use these next few days and the "extra" time to get my creative juices flowing again. I have been in a creative mood the last couple of days, which were proceeded by a few moody days. Not sure what got me into a funk, but I didn't like it at all. However, after a great nights sleep, I am happy again, and appear to be out of that funk and ready to get busy with artsy stuff.

My plan is to design a pendant for Mindy's birthday present, design a pendant for a contest at work that I am collaborating with a coworker on, and perhaps fabricate a ring. I also want to take some photos outside of Missoula. I think that will be on Monday's agenda.

No comments: