Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things change

I don't think I have ever been so happy as I am tonight. My sister is great! She is helping me to obtain one of my goals, which I can not mention quite yet! All that I will say is that it will help me out a great deal.

While life is hard sometimes, I like to think that I can look on the brighter side of things. Having great friends and family helps. Loving my job and knowing that I am exactly where I am supposed to be is something that not everyone has the luxury of having/knowing. I am one of those lucky people.

All is good here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,

Okay sorry to find a way to make your post about me but you and I had an almost identical blog post title this week!!

We are SO in sync.

And you know... brilliant (obviously).

Buddhist_philosopher said...

hehe... sorry to make this comment area about me, but, like, duh, I totally surround myself by brilliant people (obviously).

Julie said...

I guess that just makes all three of us brilliant! Good thing too, as I like to only read brilliant people's blogs...