Friday, September 17, 2010

Photo Friday

First of all, I apologize for not getting these photos up until Sunday evening. I was able to start the post from my phone but could not upload the pictures until I had an internet connection. This week has been a busy one, yet again. Tuesday was my last day as a bench jeweler, and I begin my new job on Monday.

The move to Helena was uneventful, which as far as moves go, is a good thing. With the help of a couple of friends, we loaded AND unloaded the same day. I've got pretty much everything unpacked that I want out and everything else is put in my storage area. I'll get pictures up of my new abode next week.

The following photos are from a little gathering that my friends had for me before I left Missoula.

1 comment:

GoJenGo said...

So glad you got all moved!! Enjoy Helena <3