Thursday, January 7, 2010

So this is what it's like...

Last night, I was on a mission. I needed to find my stone template and in the process I also found my old sketchbooks. To say the least, I was motivated. I dreaded going to work today only because what I really wanted to do was sketch out new designs for Justin's mom, and for posterity. Tonight I've gotten sidetracked with wine tasting and browsing pictures, however I have come up with a very nice design for Veronica (Ronnie), but I must continue and have more than what I have to give her options...and it's FUN! Yes, that word is back, and I am very glad about that.

It is still frustrating, mostly because I can't make every good design that I create exactly the way that I envision them. However, I can carve them in wax (to have them ready for when I can), or fabricate them in silver in the meantime.

So while Oliver jumps on my lap to help me, I shall shut my computer off and turn to more important things...

No comments: