Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Too busy...

I've been so busy as of late, I am now overwhelmed with many things to do. Good thing I can multi-task or I'd be sunk! Tomorrow, my parents arrive from Iowa for their first visit to Montana together. I'm not really sure what we are going to do, but a trip to Glacier is definitely in the plans.

I've been hanging out with friends and getting out in the sun. Every weekend since the middle of June has pretty much been filled with either backpacking, road trips, or visitors.

While I enjoy being busy, and seem to make my life that way, I am starting to feel stretched thin. The last evening that I had completely to myself was August 10...I think. With my mom and dad in town through the 30th, it's looking like September 1st will be my day. Just work, no phone, no email, no facebook...just me.

When it seems that my life is starting to settle down, something comes up, and everything is up in the air. I don't want to say such is life, but it is what it is. I'm just busy...busy being me, finding my happiness, and getting resettled into this life that is starting to seem all too short. So many different directions that it could lead me, and I have only to choose which path to take. Making decisions has never been easy for me. Ask me what I want for supper and it could take an hour to decide. Ask me where I want my life to lead me? Hmm; best be making that decision so that I have time to enjoy it.

No comments: