Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo Friday

Last weekend was the last weekend up on the mountain for skiing. I went to Big Sky both days, and that has converted me from Moonlight. I actually just paid for my 2011-2012 season pass. I already can't wait to head up again, but I'll have to wait at least seven more months. What will I ever do with myself? I guess I'll have to settle for camping, hiking, biking, fishing and exploring Yellowstone in the meantime.

Top photo: This is from the top of Lone Mountain. I'm not sure what direction it is, but I am about to start down Liberty Bowl.

Bottom photo: This gives you an idea of how steep the terrain I was on is. And, this is where it has mellowed out a bit. The snow was chunky and heavy so not as fun as my first trip down this run at the beginning of March. I'm sure I'll be tearing down it by the end of next season.

No comments: